Tools of the trade used by Dr. Leon Hecht III, ND
- Careful history and assessment - serves as the foundation for understanding where you are in your health continuum and what your health needs may be. May lead us directly to the cause of your illness!
- Plant medicine - medicines from the earth work with the body to balance and restore your metabolism. Can be used as powerful anti-microbial medicines, to soothe the gut and nervous system, to promote sleep, to balance our hormones, and repair our bodies
- Nutritional supplements are used as additions to dietary therapeutics to restore balance, decrease inflammation, increase energy needed to drive our metabolism and supply the gut with healthy microbes
- Dietary therapies are powerful tools to balance the gut, blood sugar regulation, decrease inflammation, soothe or stimulate the nervous system and promote our intestinal microbiome: the life-giving community of microbes living in our gut
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy
- IV Weber Laser - our body responds to specific frequencies of light by increasing mitochondrial activity and creating more energy for our bodies and brain, increasing our anti-inflammatory defences, enhancing our immune system and killing microbes.
- Laser light enters the body through an IV fiber optic catheter that shines light into our tissues and blood stream passing the catheter tip
- Patients experience increased energy, decreased inflammation and enhanced well-being with successive treatments
- IV Chelation - a safe and extremely effective method to remove toxic metals from our bodies such as Mercury, Lead, Gadolinium, Arsenic, Aluminum, etc.
- Combined with oral nutrient therapy to thoroughly remove toxic metals
- Studies show decreased heart attack risk and decrease in memory impairment with Chelation therapy
- IV Nutrient Therapy
- Bathes your cells in a rich nutrient mixture, by-passing the gut where absorption can be problematic
- Increases energy production
- Aids in detoxification
- Boost our energy and metabolism
- Stimulates repair and regeneration
- Nutrient Injection therapy
- PRP - Platelet Rich Plasma - using your own platelets, this regenerative injection helps stimulate repair to a joint. Commonly injected into a knee, studies show can help stimulate cartilage repair.
- Ozone injection can stimulate repair and decreases inflammation
Please let me know how I can help you! We offer no charge 10-minute consultations to learn if what ails you is within my expertise to help.
I am committed to finding the cause of your illness and treating you on the deepest level possible, drawing from the wisdom of science and nature. After detailed history taking and supporting lab work, the specific use of nutrients, plant medicines, focused exercise, lifestyle measures, hormones and possibly naturally derived medications can help treat the cause and help you navigate a path back to health.