We first want to thank you for your understanding of our decision to modify our normal business operations thru Tuesday, March 31. In lieu of the current evolving situation, we will continue this modified schedule until further notice. During this time our Doctors are still available to see patients via telehealth, during our regular business hours.
As a reminder the following changes will continue until further notice:
- Our modified office hours will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Wednesday hours are from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm and will be limited in nature. During these hours, our support staff will be monitoring phones, filling dispensary orders, and scheduling appointments.
- All scheduled appointments will be conducted remotely either via telehealth or phone at your scheduled visit time with your doctor. Doctors will be available for appointments during our normal business hours.
- We will continue to fill Dispensary orders during our modified office hours. Please call or email ahead of time and you will be given instructions for pick up. Orders can also be shipped directly to your home.
- IV appointments will be reviewed and determined by your provider.
- Blood draws will be postponed until we return to normal operation. However, local labs are available for immediate needs.
Like you, we are looking forward to the return to normalcy in the near future. Until then, consider connecting with us on our Facebook page. We will post information on our office status and will continue to provide weekly health tips. If you haven’t already, click here to like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ncfhclinic/ and stay connected with us.
Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. We are here for you.