The health and well-being of our patients and the community is our primary concern. Given the current situation with COVID-19 we are adjusting our clinic protocols temporarily. As of Tuesday, March 17 we will be adjusting our operating hours and policies through Monday, March 30.
The following changes will be implemented.
- Our office hours will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Wednesday hours are from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm and will be limited in nature. During these hours, our staff will be monitoring phones, filling dispensary orders, and scheduling appointments.
- All scheduled appointments will be conducted remotely either via telehealth or phone at your scheduled visit time with your doctor.
- We will continue to fill Dispensary orders during our office hours. Please call or email ahead of time and you will be given instructions for pick up. Orders can also be shipped directly to your home.
- IV appointments will be reviewed and determined by your provider.
- Blood draws will be postponed until we return to normal operation. However, local labs are available for immediate needs.
Because this an evolving situation, we are monitoring all the CDC guidelines and recommendations and we will keep you updated with any further changes.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office with any questions via phone or messaging through the patient portal. We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this unusual time.