Dear North Coast Family Health Patients, Friends and Colleagues,
North Coast Family Health is discontinuing as a practice after 30 ½ years of serving our community. Our last day of service will be Thursday, August 27, 2020. Drs. Fassler, Hecht, Quinn and Cristoforou will each continue in their own independent practices. It’s been an honor and privilege for us at North Coast to be a place of learning, teaching and healing since Dr. Hecht and Dr. Fassler established the practice in January 1990.
Please note the following dates our services will continue to:
- Nutrition IVs until Friday, July 31, 2020
- Laser IVs until Thursday, August 27th.
- Our dispensary will remain open to close out our remaining inventory through August 27th.
- The online dispensary, Fullscript, will serve you as our dispensary closes. Your doctor will prescribe your supplements and you will be notified by Fullscript immediately via text or email so you can pay for your prescriptions and have them sent to you within 24 hours.
- Phone coverage will continue at the office Monday and Thursday from 10 to 2 pm and Wednesdays from noon until 4 pm. After August 27th, the 603-427-6800 number will direct you to each doctor’s practice phone number.
- All of your patient records and scheduled appointments will be transferred from the North Coast Portal to your doctor’s portal on ChARM to make this transition as seamless as possible.
- Lab services will be ordered by your doctor and blood draws can be scheduled at Vibrant Health at 501 Islington St, in Portsmouth, 603-610-8882.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue your care.
Drs. Fassler, Hecht, Quinn and Christoforou
Find your doctors:
Leon Hecht III
Dr. Leon Hecht will be sharing clinic space with Dr. Nicole Schertell, ND of Vibrant Health, 501 Islington Ave, Portsmouth, NH 03801. His phone number continues to be 603-427-6800. Telehealth visits, phone and in person visits, lab services, IV services will be consistent with what we offer now, including IV nutrient therapy, IV laser, and injection therapy. IV services will continue in September and patient appointments will continue starting October 1st.
Dr. Kristy Fassler is continuing a virtual practice with patients via telehealth and phone appointments. She will continue to order lab tests and prescriptions as she empowers you with guidance and supportive therapies to regain your health. After August 27th, she can be reached at 603-505-8923. Her new website is scheduled to launch soon!
Dr Jennifer Quinn will be practicing with Dr Alyssa Cristoforou at Quinn Family Health, LLC.
875 Greenland Rd, 11B
Portsmouth, NH 03801